2019 International Workshop of Advanced Laser Manufacturing Technology and Applications
October 13th - November 1st, 2019, Wenzhou, China
The 2019 International Workshop of Advanced Laser Manufacturing Technology and Applications will be held from October 13th, 2019 to November 1st, 2019 at Wenzhou, Zhejiang, P. R. China. This workshop is sponsored by the Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Science and Technology of China, and organized by the Institute of Laser and Optoelectronic Intelligent Manufacturing, Wenzhou University. The objectives of this workshop are to share the up-to-date technologies and practical experience of China's laser and intelligent manufacturing industry; to help the participants including senior management, technicians and researchers from the developing world to get familiar with China’s industrial environment; to help enrich the research and engineering skill sets of participating personnel; and to establish a platform for international communication and cooperation following the “Belt and Road Initiatives(BRI).
The workshop will be conducted by government officials, professors, senior corporate executives and technical experts, with contents covering the overview of the national and local economy and policies, academic knowledge that serves the research needs and practical skills and experience to meet the industrial interests. Both lectures and site trips will be included in the program and conducted in English. Tuition and accommodation will be sponsored by the organizer, the participants only need to take care of their transportation of arrival and departure.
The size of this program is limited to 20 persons from the developing countries, who will be issued a certificate by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China after they complete all workshops and pass the qualification.
Host: Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Science and Technology of China
Organizer: Institute of Laser and Optoelectronic Intelligent Manufacturing, Wenzhou University
Co-organizer: Wenzhou-Kean University, Yalong Intelligent Equipment Group Co., Ltd.
Training location: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, P. R. China
Language of Instruction: English
Lecture & Seminar
Product design and development, manufacturing process and craft, advanced laser manufacturing technology, advanced laser Technology and application, material forming and 3D printing, laser technology and equipment, intelligent robot, micro-nano fluid hydromechanics, automation equipment, fault diagnosis and preventive maintenance, comprehensive quality management and Chinese culture.
3D printing, laser marking, laser welding, laser cleaning, laser precision micromachining, industrial robot,intelligent plant
Wenzhou University, Wenzhou-Kean University, Wenzhou University Yalong Institute of Intelligent Industry, Wenzhou Wenling Manufacturing Town, Wenzhou Ouhai Glasses Town, Wenzhou Yueqing Low Voltage Electrical Appliances, Wenzhou Pingyang Samsung Electromechanical Co., Ltd, Wenzhou University Pingyang Institute of Intelligent Manufacturing, Wenzhou Museum .
Senior personnel engaging in manufacturing and its related management are expected, including government officials, scientific researchers, engineers and technology investors. All candidates shall submit the application online (https://mostitp.cistc.gov.cn/student_login.aspx) (Please choose No. 1938, “International Training Workshop of Advanced Laser Manufacturing Technology and Applications”) and send an email to email@example.com. The application status can be tracked online by the passport number. Please feel free to contact if you have any question or concern.
Deadline of Application: July 5th, 2019
Notification of Admission: July 20th, 2019
Confirmation of Attendance: September 10th, 2019
(Information of flights and visa shall be provided)
Check-in: October 13th, 2019
Check-out: November 1st, 2019
- Free tuition;
- Free accommodation during the program period (October 13th to November 1st);
- Personal accident insurance during the program period will be bought by the organizer;
- Living allowance of ￥80/Day is offered to the participants by the organizer;
- International travel expenses of Arrival and Departure shall be paid by participants.
Address: Institute of Laser and Optoelectronic Intelligent Manufacturing, Wenzhou University, Ocean Science and Technology Innovation Park, 325000, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, P. R. China
Online application: https://mostitp.cistc.gov.cn/student_login.aspx
Information of the workshop is available on the following websites:
Wenzhou University Wenzhou University Wenzhou-Kean University
Workshop Chair: Prof. Xue Wei
Vice President of Wenzhou University, Ph.D. Supervisor, Wenzhou Eminent Scientist, Deputy Director of China Laser Processing Technology Committee, Director of National-International Collaboration Platform of Laser Processing Robotics, Director of Zhejiang Provincial Engineering Laboratory of Laser and Photo-electronic Intelligent Manufacturing. Research field mainly includes mechanical manufacturing and automation, laser processing technology.
1. Prof. Hong Minghui: Fellow of the Singapore Academy of Engineering, Professor of the National University of Singapore, member of organizing committees for Laser Precision Micromachining International Conference (2001~2016), International Symposium of Functional Materials (2005, 2007 and 2014), Chair of International Workshop of Plasmonics and Applications in Nanotechnologies (2006), Chair of Conference on Laser Ablation (2009) and Chair of Asia-Pacific Near-field Optics Conference (2013). Optical Science and Engineering Center and micro-nano laser processing laboratory led by professor Hong enjoys great academic success and international reputation.
2. Prof. Tang Yu: Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Mexico and the highest tenured professor of National Autonomous University. His research areas include intelligent control, adaptive control, the application of nonlinear systems identification and observers designing in areas of satellite, aerospace, intelligent robotics, automotive engineering, etc.
3. Prof. Jongyoon Han: tenured professor of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), director of the Bioengineering and Microfluidics Laboratory at MIT, and top international expert in Micro-nanofluidics and microfluidic chip technology.
4. Prof. Vyacheslav A.Trofimov: Professor of Moscow State University, with dual Ph.D. in Laser Physics and Mathematics & Control. He enjoys an international reputation in the field of international laser physics and was nominated for three times by the Russian Academy of Sciences.
5. Prof. Feng Aixin: Ph.D. Supervisor, Deputy Director of the Key Laboratory of Laser Shock Wave Processing Technology of China Machinery Industry, Deputy Secretary General of the National Residual Stress Academic Committee. His research interests include laser processing and inspection technology, mold design and manufacturing.
6. Prof. Sergey Konovalov: Chief Scientist, Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Science, mainly engaged in interdisciplinary research in modern physics and new materials and an expert of surface engineering of metallic materials (especially high energy beam processing).
7. Prof. Chen Xizhang: Postdoctoral of the State Key Laboratory of Oak Ridge, USA, International Welding Engineer, currently a member of the Robotics and Automation Committee of the China Welding Society, senior member of the Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society. His research areas include intelligent robot welding, advanced materials and welding materials.
8. Prof. Xiang Jiawei: Leading Scientist in Technological Innovation of “Ten Thousand Talent Program”, Key Cultivation Talent of “151 Talent Project”, Qianjiang Scholar, Humboldt Scholar, Japan JSPS Scholar. Research directions are condition monitoring of Electro-hydraulic system and fault diagnosis.
9. Prof. Yaroslav Vyklyuk: vice-rector of PHEI "Bukovinian University", Ukraine, Prize-winner of the President of Ukraine award for young scientists in 2017. Research Interests are Data Science, Applied System Analysis, Mathematical Modeling of Complex Socio-Economic and Crisis systems using Artificial Intelligence Technology, Data Mining, Big Data, Parallel Calculations, Econometrics, Econophysics and other Advanced Mathematical Methods.
Welcome to Wenzhou
Wenzhou has a history of more than 2,000 years since the Tang Dynasty. Located in the southeastern part of Zhejiang Province and on the south bank of the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, Wenzhou is one of the most popular tourist cities in China. It is a national historical and cultural city with its highest reputation of "Southeastern Landscape" which consists of a featured collection of mountains, rivers, ocean, lakes, islands and springs. Wenzhou is the central hub for coastal and ocean transportation in the southern Zhejiang. It is also one of the major ports along the eastern coastline of China and one of the key cities in the Yangtze River Delta.
Being very active at the forefront of China's reform and opening-up, Wenzhou has made remarkable achievements in smart manufacturing, laser technology and their related applications. It was listed as the national industrial base of laser and optoelectronic industry cluster by Ministry of Science and Technology of P. R. China. Moreover, Wenzhou is well-known as a manufacturing and distribution center of low-voltage electrical appliances, mechanical components, automobiles and light industries, whose products have been well sold globally. Despite of being located in a less opulent area of China, Wenzhou enjoyed its significant economy success for the last few decades and made itself into one of the most economically active cities in China. Its valuable practice and experience have been studied nationwide and its renowned “Wenzhou model” is popular and referenced by many countries and regions.
● North Yandang Mountain: It is a breathtaking area with high peaks, bold rock formations, roaring waterfalls and rocky cliffs. There has always been the reputation of “the Famous Mountain at Sea” and “the Best Mountain in the Southeast China”. It is one of the top ten famous mountains in China and enjoys the reputation of “National Wonder”.
● Jiangxin Islet: It has been famous for more than 1,570 years since the Northern and Southern Dynasties. It is one of the four most famous islets in China. The islet, rich in beautiful sceneries, historic sites and cultural landscapes, is a shining pearl on the Oujiang River and has always been called a "fairyland of immortals".
● Nanji Islands: Located in the eastern waters of Zhejiang Province, it is the first island in China to join the UNESCO World Biosphere Protection Network. In 2005, it was named one of the "Top Ten Most Beautiful Islands in China" by China National Geographic magazine.
● Nanxi River: It is the cradle of Chinese landscape poetry. Starting from Xie Lingyun, the Southern Dynasty poet and the originator of Chinese landscape poetry, many Chinese poets recited to Nanxi River. Living in the beautiful landscapes and the countryside, people have been performing the tradition of “Tillage Reading of Fishing Firewood” in the sound of the oars and the shadow of sails for thousands of years.
● Dongtou Scenic Area: Located in the southeast of the Oujiang Estuary, like a string of bright pearls, set on the East China Sea with boundless waves, adding a charming posture to the coastal city of Wenzhou, known as the “County of Hundred Islands” and “The Pearl of the Eastern China Sea”.
● Tongling Mountain National Forest Park: It is a comprehensive forest park of “landscape sightseeing, forest exploration, leisure vacation, fitness rehabilitation, scientific research education” and a “National 4A-Level Tourist Scenic Spot”, “National Key Scenic Spots”.
Virtual tour of Wenzhou: https://pano.taagoo.com/panos/wz_three/wz/index.html
More tourist information is available at: http://www.wzta.gov.cn/qnw/index.htm
Please fill in the off-line application form and then send it to the email firstname.lastname@example.org when you could not open the online application link.
off-line application form for 2019 training workshop